I’ve been asked a couple of times over the last year what one must do to be a beta reader for me.
These days, I only share my writing before it’s published with a few select people. I have to know you pretty well. I have to have interacted with you, gotten a feel for your grasp on the mechanics of writing, continuity in a story, and ability to pick out pesky typos or grammar gaffes.
So now you know what it takes. Let me get to know you on my Facebook page or Twitter, and then ask to join my Facebook beta readers group.
- What’s in a Beta Reader? (laneymcmann.com)
- A New Approach to a Traditional Group – The Concept Critique (warriorwriters.wordpress.com)
- Where Do You Find Your Beta Readers? (lcrwblog.wordpress.com)
- Alphas & Betas (undiscoveredauthor.wordpress.com)
- May You Write Interesting Books 2 (accordingtohoyt.com)