I’ve been asked a couple of times over the last year what one must do to be a beta reader for me.
These days, I only share my writing before it’s published with a few select people. I have to know you pretty well. I have to have interacted with you, gotten a feel for your grasp on the mechanics of writing, continuity in a story, and ability to pick out pesky typos or grammar gaffes.
- What’s in a Beta Reader? (laneymcmann.com)
- A New Approach to a Traditional Group – The Concept Critique (warriorwriters.wordpress.com)
- Where Do You Find Your Beta Readers? (lcrwblog.wordpress.com)
- Alphas & Betas (undiscoveredauthor.wordpress.com)
- May You Write Interesting Books 2 (accordingtohoyt.com)